- Operating, inspecting, cleaning, and maintaining 3 & 4-axis CNC machines
- Set-up CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, boring, and milling
- Ability to understand setup documents.
- Reading and understanding specifications of blueprints, mechanical drawings, and other technical documents.
- Inspecting finished products, measuring, and comparing them to the quality requirements and tolerances set forth for the job
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or instructed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1 or more years experience; technical training program a plus
- Maintain housekeeping in designated sections of the machine shop
- Strong attention to detail
- Work with others in a team environment
- Operate forklift when required
- Complying with all safety guidelines and protocol
Aero-Tech Engineering is a successful, locally owned business since 1994. Find out why many have chosen to join our team, and review other available positions!Learn More