Aero-Tech Engineering houses a complete suite of some of the most advanced equipment in the industry. This ensures optimum efficiency and on-time, quality delivery. Equipment includes:
- A newly installed FIDIA High Speed 5 Axis Gantry that allows us to provide larger complex 5 axis parts as large as 315" long by 106" wide and 55.1" tall!
- A Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) with a working envelope of 40” x 32” x 30.”
- Portable Romer Arms allow us to obtain geometric data of 12 ft. long x 12 ft. wide parts right from the machine, which reduces down time and increases machining efficiencies.
- Two SNK FSP-120V 5 Axis Horizontals with 50” x 120” tables.
- 60,000 and 90,000 PSI water jets that are capable of cutting up to 8” thick steel and titanium with table sizes of 6’ x 12’.
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE EQUIPMENT LIST
To learn more about our equipment, processes and people please call 316-942-8604 or click here to email us.